Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hi,

I am pleased to be able to bring my expertise in foot and ankle issues to the public with this blog. I am a podiatric physician and surgeon in private practice in Naperville, IL at Family Podiatry Center and a spokesperson for the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). My interest in helping the public stems from by work with the APMA as Chairman of the APMA Public Education and Information Committee. My professional interests include women's foot health care, tendon problems, orthopedic problems and deformities and heel pain.

I hope to be able to educate women on general foot problems and help people find additional resources that may be available.

I would love to hear what types of foot or ankle problems you may be having so feel free to post issues you would like information on!

I look forward to hearing from you.


Dr. Marlene Reid, FACFAS, FACFAO
Podiatric Physician & Surgeon
http://www.ankleandfootdoc.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment